So your enjoying yourself, met some great people, caught some great waves and you now don’t want to go home.
Depending on your country and existing visa you may be able to extend your visa for one month or more. Your visa has to be renewed in Colombo and if you are staying with us or partner hotels we can coordinate a visa run for you. Please let us know and we will do our best to coordinate.
Something we are looking into this season as we build up our partners for 1 week and beyond. There are a number of options so watch this space.
Setting up for the Long Term
OK so now you have fallen in love with Sri Lanka. There are some ideas running around your head to make a small business or invest in some land. We would recommend that you meet a local consultant for this kind of thing. Although the root of law in Sri Lanka is based around the UK legal system you will need local knowledge for sure.
* Project Management & Company Setting up / Formation.
* Project Funding & Banking Facilities.
* Visa Extensions & Facilitation of Entry, Resident, Business, & Second home Visas.
* Legal, Conveyancing & Secretarial Services.
* Specialized legal and tax consultancy.
* Back Office Operations on Accounting, Auditing & Tax Services.
* Trading & Sourcing of Materials.
* Sourcing Property & Lands for Projects, Resident, Commercial & Office Space.
* Property Valuation.
* Logistic Services
Our friends at Spillburg can fix this for you. Please let us know and we can facilitate an introduction.